Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-21 Origin:Site
Bandages can help patients stop bleeding from wounds, and have the effects of isolating and sterilizing wounds, and help wounds heal more effectively. In clinical medicine, medical bandages are the most commonly used dressing tools. However, seldom people know how to use medical bandages and sport bandages correctly. Thus, I will explain to you how to use bandages.
Here is the list of the article:
l What are the methods of using bandages?
l What are the sizes of bandages?
l What should be paid attention to when using bandages?
It is used for small or cylindrical parts of the limbs, such as hands, feet, wrists and forehead. It is also used at the beginning of various dressings. Roll the bandage upwards, hold it with your right hand, unfold the bandage about 8cm, fix the head end of the bandage with your left thumb, and wrap the part in a continuous ring with your right hand. The number of rolls depends on your needs. Use a twisted cloth to fix the end of the bandage.
Used for parts with approximately equal circumferences, such as upper arms, fingers, etc. From the distal end, wrap the two rolls in a circular ring, and then spirally wind at a 30° angle toward the proximal end. Each roll overlaps the previous roll by 2/3, and the end tape is fixed. In the absence of bandages or temporary fixation of splints, the bandages do not cover each other every week, which is called snake bandaging.
Spiral reflex bandaging
Used on parts with different circumferences, such as forearms, calves, thighs, etc., start with two rounds of circular bandaging, then spiral bandaging, and then press the middle of the tape with one thumb, and reverse the tape from that point with the other hand Fold down to cover 1/3 or 2/3 of the previous week. Each reflex must be neatly arranged in a straight line, but each reflex should not be at the wound and bone protuberance.
"8" shape bandaging method
It is used for bandaging and fixing clavicle fractures in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle, and other joints. Take the elbow joint as an example. First, wrap 2 rolls in the middle of the joint. The bandage is first wound above the joint, then under the joint through the flexion side, and then through the back of the limb to the flexion side of the limb and then over the joint. Wrap up and down the joints continuously in the shape of "8", each roll overlaps the previous roll by 2/3, and finally wrap 2 rolls above the joint in a ring shape, fixed with tape
For the top of the head, finger ends and limb stumps, it is a series of left-right or front-to-back bandaging. After all the bandaged parts are covered, make a ring bandage for two more weeks).
ALLFIT mesh bandages are divided into 11 specifications according to the diameter of the bandage, each of which is 6.5 meters per box.
Model diameter (cm) packaging (m/box) application part color
AB12060.56.5 finger white
AB12081.06.5 hand white
AB12092.06.5 hand white
AB12163.06.5 hands, feet, arms white
AB12184.06.5 arms and legs white
AB12195.06.5 legs, child's head white
AB12265.56.5 adult head white
AB12285.86.5 adult head white
AB12296.06.5 Adult head, shoulders, underarms, buttocks, and abdomen are white
AB12367.06.5 shoulders, back, underarms, buttocks, abdomen white
AB12388.06.5 shoulders, back, underarms, buttocks, abdomen white
1. The injured person's posture should be appropriate.
2. The affected limb is placed in an adapted position, so that the patient can keep the limb comfortable during the dressing process and reduce the patient's pain.
3. The affected limb must be bandaged in the functional position.
4. The packer usually stands in front of the patient in order to observe the facial expression of the patient.
5. Generally, it should be bandaged from the inside to the outside, and from the telecentric end to the torso. At the beginning of the dressing, two circular dressings must be made to fix the bandage.
6. Master the bandage roll when dressing to avoid falling. The bandage should be rolled and placed flat on the bandaged area.
7. When bandaging, the pressure should be equal every week, and not too light, so as not to fall off. It should not be too tight to avoid circulatory obstacles.
8. Except for patients with acute bleeding, open trauma or fractures, the area must be clean and dry before bandaging.
9. Rings, gold chain bracelets and watch necklaces are removed before bandaging.
Our company, SUZHOU SUNMEDCO., LTD, which is located in Room 2001, Gold River International Centre, No.88 Shishan Rd., Suzhou, Jiangsu China 215011, is famous for the quality of our products such as bandages and sport support products. If you have a demand for bandages, we will spare no effort to meet all your requirements if you contact us. Our phone number is +86-521-68785856, the mobile phone number is +86-13812795048. You can also contact us online, please email email@example.com.