Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-24 Origin:Site
Many medical bandages and sport bandages are disposable and can be thrown away after use. However, you may find that the sports bandages wrapped around athletes' wrists in a boxing match are soaked in sweat long after a match, and sports bandages are often reused, so they must be cleaned. Clean, so how do I clean the sports bandage? I will introduce you the steps of cleaning the sports bandage in detail so that you can better maintain your sports bandage.
Here is the list of the article:
l What are the steps of washing sports bandages?
l What should be paid attention to when washing sports bandages?
l How to tie sports bandages?
1. If it is a light-colored bandage, it is recommended to put detergent in water and soak for three to five minutes. Then, gently rub and clean with your hands from beginning to end; if it is a darker bandage, you don't need to soak, and gently rub and wash from beginning to end.
2. After scrubbing, you need to rinse with clean water. Rinse carefully from start to finish. Generally, you can rinse it for 2 to 3 times until there is no residual foam in the water.
3. After rinsing, unfold the bandage to dry. If there are wrinkles, it is recommended to unfold the wrinkles together to prevent the wrinkles from affecting the use after drying.
1. Bandages should not be washed together with other clothes. The long bandages are easy to twist and form a mass, which will cause the clothes and bandages to be unclean; and it is easy to stain the clothes with each other. The bandage's Velcro is easy to stick to the hairy clothes. Damage to clothes.
2. Bandages should not be cleaned in a mass. It is recommended to wash them in sections; if they are twisted into a mass, some parts will not be easy to clean; and the Velcro will be randomly attached to any part. Pulling it off will cause the bandage to fluff and affect the viscosity of the Velcro.
3. Be sure to rinse off after washing. If there is residual laundry detergent, washing powder, soap, etc., hand sweat will easily cause skin allergies or redness and itching during the next exercise.
There are many ways to tie sports bandages, the main ones are: circular bandage, spiral bandage, spiral reflex bandage, figure eight bandage and reverse bandage; these methods are mainly used for different bandaging parts. If you want to know more, you can read other articles in our company.
Our company, SUZHOU SUNMEDCO., LTD, which is located in Room 2001, Gold River International Centre, No.88 Shishan Rd., Suzhou, Jiangsu China 215011, is famous for the quality of our products. If you have a demand for bandages or sport support products, please contact us. Our phone number is +86-521-68785856, the mobile phone number is +86-13812795048. You can also contact us online, please email email@example.com. I am sure we will apply the products you need.